How to Get Started
Campbell County Public Library System invites you to download eBooks, audiobooks, music and magazines from the library’s website. We offer many popular titles to choose from with new titles always being added.
What you will need to get started:
- A valid Wyoming library card (for Overdrive and Freegal resources you will need a Campbell County library card)
- Access to the Internet
- A computer, eReader, tablet, smart-phone, or mp3 player (eReader Downloadable Guide)
- Free software to download (depending on device, this could be Adobe Digital Editions, Sony Reader or Overdrive Media Console)
- Lending periods for eBooks & Audiobooks are 14 days (available through Overdrive, 3M and Freading)
- eBooks and audiobooks automatically return on due date so no late fees accrue
- eBooks may be returned before the due date
- Zinio magazines stay on your device until you delete them and have no due date
- Music from Freegal is yours to keep!
Materials are available in the following formats:
- eBooks: ePub, PDF and Kindle
- Audiobooks: WMA and MP3
- Music: MP3
What are eBooks?
- They are available 24/7 with Internet access
- You can read where you want
- They are convenient and portable
- They are easy to download
- You can get eBooks instantly
- They don’t take up much space
- They are environmentally friendly
What are Overdrive, Freegal Music, 3M, Zinio, and OneClick?
The library works with these companies to provide free digital and downloadable content to library card holders. These companies license the items to us for you to use. The state of Wyoming purchases licenses for Zinio, OneClick Audio and 3M Cloud Library and these resources are available to all library card holders in the state. Overdrive and Freegal licenses are purchased by Campbell County Public Library System and are only available to Campbell County library card holders.