Soaring Eagle Book Award Lists
Sponsored by the Wyoming Library Association and the Wyoming State Reading Council, the Soaring Eagle Book Award will provide the opportunity for Wyoming youth in grades 7-12 to select a favorite book and honor its author.
Its purpose is to help Wyoming students in grades 7-12:
- Become acquainted with the best contemporary authors
- Become aware of the qualities that make a good book
- Choose the best rather than the mediocre
- Set a goal to read at least three good books
- To honor an author whose books Wyoming students have enjoyed.
For more information contact the Wyoming Soaring Eagle Book Award Committee.
2013-2014 Soaring Eagle Winners:
|Winner||1st Runner-up||2nd Runner-up|
(Tiger’s Curse #1)
(Legend Novel #1)
|Evans, Richard Paul
Michael Vey: Rise of the Elgen
(Michael Vey #2)
(requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2014-2015 Soaring Eagle Nominees:
The new nominees list should be available in late April.